Most one-page web pages (additionally referred to as one-page gross sales letter web pages or mini web pages) have just one objective — to promote a product. My conversion to the one-page website technique has been a reluctant one, as I hate studying all of the gross sales copy. Nonetheless, the info does not lie — one web page web pages written like a prolonged gross sales letter are probably the most efficient methods to promote your product online. Most individuals do not really learn something on-line. As an alternative, they scan a web page, searching for out data that’s daring, in a bigger font dimension, in a distinct shade, or in a bulleted format. Consequently, Web entrepreneurs have found that crucial details about your product must catch the reader’s eyes as they scan the web page.
This is what it is advisable to get began:
1. A niched product for a simply identifiable goal market. One-page web pages work finest in case you have a product for a really particular area of interest market, like an e-book on how you can train a parrot to speak, a course on how you can begin your personal bead jewelry making enterprise, or a set of CDs on how you can train your self to play the piano. You want to have the ability to determine and describe your goal market, from figuring out what the goal market wants and what they’re going to pay for (in addition to how a lot they’ll pay) to what publications they learn, what teams/associations do they belong to, and the place they hang around each on- and offline. Ensure you know one thing about your goal market earlier than continuing to the following step.
2. A site identify. The area identify to your one-page website ought to mirror or intently resemble your product identify, or an outstanding function of your product. So, for instance, if you’re a hypnotherapist and you’ve got a podcast that you simply’re promoting on how you can use self-hypnosis to drop a few pounds, you then need to try to get a site to identify like LoseWeightFast.com. Attempt to get the .com model of your area identify if attainable, but when that is not out there, hunt down the hyphenated model of the .com area identify.
You probably have a current website, your area identify will be forwarded and masked to an inside web page of your web site in order that it seems like a separate web site without having to pay for extra internet hosting. UltranetDomains.com is the place I buy all of my domains, they usually supply area forwarding and masking as part of their area registration service.
In case you do not at the moment have a website, it is advisable to decide what your on-line enterprise wants will probably be within the subsequent few months to find out what sort of internet hosting and web site providers you would possibly want.
3. A give-away. You’ve got two targets to your one-page website: get the contact data out of your guests and convert them into paying clients. One of the simplest ways to acquire contact data from a customer is to create an associated info product (e-book, digital suggestions booklet, particular report, podcast or different audio file, ecourse, video, and so on.) through which the content material is so compelling that the customer gladly components along with his/her identity and first email deal with to acquire the free giveaway. You can even create a particular supply, say a trial interval for $1, and supply entry solely to those that give you their contact data. By supplying you with their contact info, they’ve change into a heat lead and you can begin to develop a relationship with them.
4. Your product. There are any variety of merchandise you may create to promote on-line. Those which can be best to create and require little funding (apart from your time to create them) and can be found by a digital obtain embrace an e-book or particular report, a podcast (audio recording of an interview or telelcass), or an ecourse. Of those, you in all probability have virtually everything it is advisable to create an e-book. I like to recommend that you simply format in e-book in a phrase processing program, like Microsoft Phrase. You may then need to format it right into a locked PDF doc in order that it is harder to illegally copy. I additionally encourage you to make use of a PDF program that means that you can create clickable hyperlinks in your doc in order that your consumers can simply click on web pages out of your e-book. I favor the Adobe Acrobat program to create PDF paperwork, as Adobe PDF has each of those options, however, there are a selection of low-cost or free applications out there that can allow you to transform primary phrase processing information to PDF format.
To make your product extra interesting, it is advisable to have a canopy created. This cowl can really function the quilt of the digital product, and you need to use it as an icon in emails and in your purchasing cart as a visible illustration of your product. There are a selection of graphic artists who create an e-book and different product covers, and there are a number of items of software program you should buy to create your personal. I’ve by no means been too pleased with the outcomes from the software program, so I rent Heather Colman of CustomDesignCovers.com, who does an unbelievable job.
5. A service provider account. With a view to accumulate funds, you want to have the ability to take bank card funds on-line. I take advantage of and extremely suggest Apply Pay Options, http://www.profcs.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=127926, an organization that works with many coaches, consultants and audio system. Your service provider account firm wants to supply a “digital terminal”, which helps you to enter and course of transactions on-line and interfaces together with your purchasing cart program. Probably the most generally used digital terminal is that offered by Authorize.web. In case you do not need to spend money on a service provider account, you may start by utilizing third-party processors like PayPal or ClickBank, however, they provide much less flexibility than a full-service provider service.
6. Procuring cart software program. In the end, your purchasing cart software program will probably be a workhorse for you and allow you to automate many features of your on-line enterprise. The cart that I extremely suggest is KickStartCart.com, http://www.kickstartcart.com/app/?pr=31&id=5940, which provides quite a lot of flexibility in the way you a checklist and bundle merchandise, offers consumers a 24-hour obtain URL for downloading your digital product, has built-in autoresponders so you may robotically observe up together with your consumers, and an email broadcast operate to be able to ship out particular notices to the shoppers or prospects in your checklist.
7. A squeeze web page. A squeeze web page provides the customer entry to some piece of data in alternate for the customer parting along with his identity and first email deal with. The knowledge has been “squeezed” out of the customer, therefore the identity of the web page. On this web page you will need to have a beautiful graphic, compelling headline, a brief checklist of advantages that the customer will obtain if the customer offers you his contact data instantly, and a type for the customer to fill out to obtain the knowledge.
8. The gross sales letter web page. That is the first gross sales web page of your one-page website, containing an extended gross sales letter with advantages of your product and testimonials of others who’ve used the product, There is a system for writing an efficient one-page gross sales letter website, and I take advantage of a program referred to as Immediate Gross sales Letter Generator, http://www.ebookgenerator.com/cmd.php?Clk=1227194 that helps me by asking me a sequence of questions that can allow me to create the copy for the web page. The system for a one-page gross sales letter website is usually an attention-getting headline, a robust opening assertion, physique of the letter that outlines the options and advantages of what you are providing, the precise supply itself, after which asking for the sale. Most pages are constructed very equally. In case you have a look at any of the web pages of the foremost Web entrepreneurs, you will discover this type of used time and again.
9. Comply with-up auto responders. The power to proceed to succeed in out and “contact” your potential clients is essential in creating a relationship with them in order that they transfer from a potential buyer to a buying buyer. I normally create a sequence of 6-10 or so autoresponders which can be despatched out over the three weeks following a purchase order to verify in with the purchaser, or to curiosity the purchaser in one other merchandise. The purchasing cart service I take advantage of has autoresponders in-built. Different dependable autoresponder providers embrace Aweber.com and GetResponse.com.
10.. Visitors to the positioning. As a result of your website is just one web page, it is going to be nearly ignored within the natural search engine rating course. There’s merely not sufficient content material to warrant an excessive rating on any key phrase you would possibly select. The simplest strategy to drive visitors to a one-page website is to buy key phrases, or pay-per-click promoting. Google’s Adwords, http://adwords.google.com and Yahoo’s Search Advertising (previously Overture) http://www.yahoosearchmarketing.com are two of the best-known pay-per-click advertisers. Google might be the simplest with which to begin.
Finishing a one web page website will not occur in a single day. Nonetheless, with a little bit of analysis, nice copywriting, and an advertising plan in place, a one-page website can simply change into a revenue middle for your corporation.